familiar with the situation
  • The National Hockey League (NHL) is more and more becoming a young man's game. We're seeing once-dominant players fade into obscurity and retiring before they turn 35 years old Jay Beagle Jersey , while first- and second-year players are thriving as opposed to being given bottom-six minutes early in their career before earning quality ice time. Back in the day - the 1990s and beyond - veteran players were favored over younger players who had yet to accomplish anything in the league; however, today, young players with potential are pushed into top-six forward or top-pairing defense roles to prove themselves worthy of the ice time. Auston Matthews of the Toronto Maple Leafs scored 40 goals as a rookie last season, and while he's an exception as a generational player, it's unlikely he would have been given such an opportunity on a quality team in the 1970s.

That's why it's becoming increasingly difficult to predict the league's top goal scorers each year. About five years ago, you could bet your life on Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin, Steven Stamkos, and even Corey Perry topping the goal scoring list. Crosby won the Rocket Richard Trophy last season, but he was trailed by Nikita Kucherov, Matthews http://www.officialpenguinsproshop.com/authentic-adidas-justin-schultz-jersey , Brad Marchand, Vladimir Tarasenko, Jeff Skinner, and Patrik Laine, all of whom are under 30 years old, while Matthews and Laine are still teenagers. Expect to see more emerging young players in 2017-18 as well as the decline of once-dominant players, including these seven list below.

Harris says he's optimistic he'll fulfill his potential this season Authentic Taylor Hall Jersey , and a week into training camp, so are the Dolphins.

Dolphins defensive end Andre Branch, a second-round draft pick in 2012 Authentic Benoit Pouliot Jersey , says he can see the 6-foot-3, 250-pound Harris beginning to blossom.

"He's a monster," Branch says. "He has always had talent, but it takes time. He was a rookie coming into a program where he's expected to do a lot. He's a high draft pick. I've been there. There are a lot of things on your shoulders, and you're young. You have no clue what to do and who to go to. But he's coming into his own."

"They're two different varieties Authentic Derek Forbort Jersey Kids ," Harris says. "I've got a power rusher and a finesse rusher at the same time. I feel like I can combine both of them and be one of the greatest."

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/oakland-raiders