Browns safety Jabrill Peppers clarified what he meant
  • “So that’s one thing I notice about Cleveland sports http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-brandon-carr-jersey , you guys are very, very wishy-washy,” Peppers told the Chronicle-Telegram in Elyria, Ohio, earlier this week. “If it ain’t going right immediately, calling for heads, calling for jobs.”To his credit Matt Skura Jersey , Peppers didn’t try to say he was misquoted. Instead, Peppers said Thursday he was referring to the environment surrounding an NFL team.“Obviously I wasn’t talking about the fans as a whole, more so the environment of an NFL franchise,” Peppers said, via Pat McManamon. “We understand the city of Cleveland loves their Browns and wants to see us get back to how it’s supposed to be. That’s just the NFL. They love you when you’re doing good or not so much when you’re not.”Peppers, a first-round pick in 2017 who has played only 48.5 percent of the defensive snaps this season, said he encounters hostility “every time I go out” in Cleveland. “I love how passionate the fans are Authentic Za'Darius Smith Jersey ,” Peppers said. “Part of what I get is my fault. I’m not playing up to my potential and they see that as well so you can’t fault people for feeling how they feel. You just go to take it with a grain of salt and do what you’ve got to do to get better.” The Broncos didn’t understand the penalty that negated a 58-yard touchdown return by Chris Harris. Referee Ronald Torbert announced an illegal block above the waist on No. 77. Billy Turner is No. 77.Turner played two special teams plays Sunday, but he wasn’t on the field during the one in question.Domata Peko, who is No. 94, found out during Monday’s special teams meeting that he apparently was the player officials cited for the foul. eko said, via Mike Kliss of Denver’s 9News. “Twenty minutes after the play they threw the flag. That was bogus. I ot to man up to it. It was called on me, and I ot to be smarter.”Justin Simmons blocked Justin Tucker‘s 43-yard attempt Youth Maurice Canady Jersey , with Harris returning it 58 yards for a touchdown that would have given the Broncos a 21-17 lead with 4:32 remaining in the second quarter.