VelaShape - Determine the Facts About Velashape!
  • Now the truth can be told about Velashape. Considering the variety of anti-cellulite technologies arriving at market - velasmooth, lipodissolve, smart lipo, and today velshape, it may be a bit confusing for your public. With approximately 80% of women suffering from some type of cellulite, folks are keen on answers. How do I eradicate it? I am just on a budget, what exactly is the lowest priced way to do it? How can i know if it is safe? Just what are the permanent effects? Will Velashape benefit me? Or are there other, cheaper, safer alternatives?

How Velashape works

A small hand held device - that is attached with a long cord into a machine that looks a little bit similar to a cleaner - is employed via the doctor and is also used on the difficulty areas of the body. Using a combination of bi-polar radio frequency and optical energy, the challenge area is heated, creating the fat underneath to effectively dissolve and remain carried away.

Precisely what are the advantages and disadvantages to using Velashape? And so are there alternatives?

Velashape is really a non invasive, non surgical technique without unwanted effects and extremely little recovery time needed. The downside to using VelaShape may be the cost and the necessity of repeated sessions. Another downside is that Velashape will not be a for good cure all. Also the people in the velashape clinics will encourage anyone to eat well, exercise well: things you have to be doing anyways, and stuff that if done well, will eliminate your cellulite anyways.

Velashape can be a non invasive, non surgical technique without any negative effects and also little time to recover needed. The downside to using VelaShape would be the cost and the necessity of repeated sessions. Another negative thing is that Velashape is simply not a completely cure all. Also the people on the velashape clinics will encourage you to eat well, exercise well: things you ought to be doing anyways, and things which if done well, will eliminate your cellulite anyways.